Sales Support & Campaign Manager (m/f) for customers in the digital environment (m/f)
– Full time / part time / student trainee –
For almost 3 years, AdDefend has been a specialist for the support of online publishers and advertisers. Now, we are expanding into new business areas – nationally and internationally. We are looking for a sales talent with analytical skills, charm and willpower for our team in Hamburg Ottensen.
Do something that matters!
With our new product line, we are addressing a new customer segment with a high potential for growth for our company. As our Account Support & Campaign Manager, you are responsible for a sustainable customer relationship in the new segment. Thus, you are making a tremendously important contribution to our economic development.
Regarding the content, you are responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing Display Online Campaigns, the analysis and development of existing customers and the support of our account management activities. Our fast feedback is guaranteed! In case of a successful training period we can offer a permanent position.
AdDefend helps online publishers with displaying advertisements on currently blocked advertising spaces. Our team in Hamburg is characterized by many years of experience in the construction of highly complex systems. We are experienced in the digital advertising world and enjoy developing customer-specific solutions and building new products based on them.
- First experiences with digital display ads and a passion for online media
- First knowledge in the field of Campaign Management (from an online publisher or an agency)
- You know terms like CPM, medium rectangle or conversion tracking
- You are good with people and a professional in communicating
- You are quick at understanding new things
- You have great organizational skills and you like to work self-responsibly
- Safe handling with Gmail, Excel, Word and other standard internet applications
- You are available on at least 5 days a week for 4 hours in the afternoon
Would you like to get to know more about us? We are looking forward to meeting you! Send your application to Markus Zbick and we will get back to you soon!
- Corporate address: Borselstraße 3 | 22765 Hamburg | Deutschland
- Mode of employment: negotiable
- Duration of the employment: negotiable