Junior Developer (m/f/x)
AdDefend is the leading independent platform for adblock advertising, meaning the delivery of digital advertising to adblock users. As a result, the company, founded at the end of 2015, tackles the problem of the increasing use of advertising blockers.
About 25% of German internet users have installed an adblocker. This not only threatens the access to free content on the internet, but also puts a lot of jobs at risk. Our software helps leading online publishers to deal with the increasing number of adblock users.We are looking for a Junior Developer (m/f/x) to join our international team in Hamburg. If you want to:
- participate in the planning and implementation of new products
- support our DEV team in the development and implementation of internal tools for existing customer projects
- Have basic Linux skills in both server and desktop environment
- Already have first experiences in working with DevOps
- Are motivated to learn new skills and comprehend new tasks
- Have good communication skills in German and English
Type of employment by appointment (full time, part time, student trainee…) | Period of employment by agreement
Would you like to get to know more about us? Send your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com!