AdDefend is the leading independent platform for adblock advertising, meaning the delivery of digital advertising to adblock users. As a result, the company, founded at the end of 2015, tackles the problem of the increasing use of advertising blockers.
25% of internet users are using an adblocker. This not only threatens the use and extent of freely accessible media, but also endangers a large number of jobs. Our software helps leading online publishers (Spiegel, Focus Online etc.) to deal with the increasing number of adblock users.
We are looking for a
Junior Developer (m/f)
to join our young and international team in Hamburg.
If you want to:
- participate in the planning and implementation of new products
- support our DEV team in the development and implementation of internal tools for existing customer projects
…we would be pleased to meet you!
In addition, it would be great if you:
- Have basic Linux skills in both server and desktop environments
- First experience with DevOps
- A great level of perception and motivation to comprehend new tasks
- Thorough communication skills in German and English
Type of employment by appointment (full time, part time, student trainee…) | Period of employment by agreement
Would you like to get to know more about us? Send your application to email@example.com!