Marketing and sales assistant (m/f/x)
part time | student job | student trainee
Since 2015, AdDefend is established as a specialist in supporting online publishers and advertisers with the handling of adblock users. Now the company from Hamburg is expanding into new business areas.
For our team based in Ottensen, we are looking for a marketing and sales assistant (m/f/x) to support our sales and marketing teams. Your main task is making appointments with German digital managers (brands and agencies) by phone calls and individual e-mails to meet in person, online or on the phone. It would be ideal if you already have basic skills and knowledge of how the digital marketing world works. As a direct assistant also to our CEO, you offer a first presentation of our products to the contacts you are approaching.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Active addressing of new customers, online (via e-mail, LinkedIn, Xing) as well as on the phone
- Assisting and advising the management, the marketing and the sales team in the design of strategies and campaigns
- Expansion of existing customer relationships
- Customer acquisition based on offering solutions and benefits
- Have an open-minded and persuasive nature that you know how to use winningly in customer contact
- Already have experience in the online marketing world? Excellent! You should already have basic knowledge of online marketing and e-commerce
- Have very good oral and written German and English skills
- A dynamic and innovative workspace that deals with the latest and most exciting topics of the online marketing world
- The opportunity to work self-responsibly in an international team with space for creativity and own ideas
- Versatile opportunities for your individual development and a pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to grow and take new directions with an emerging business
We are looking forward to your CV and a short statement on when you can start via e-mail to email@example.com.