Publisher Success Manager (m/f) (publisher service for Focus online, Spiegel online etc.)
AdDefend has been established as a specialist for the support of online publishers and advertisers for two years. It is now expanding into new business areas – both nationally and internationally. For our team situated in the middle of Hamburg Ottensen, we are looking for a sales-oriented talent with analytical skills as well as charm and ambition.
We are market leader in the DACH region with a broad customer base and we aim at expanding this position. As our “face to the customer”, you are taking care of our customers and acquire additional customers who can use our technology to increase their sales by up to 26%. Your work with the customers helps them and us to raise further potentials and thereby sustainably increases the success of the network.
You are a perfect fit for the job and for our team if you:
- have a good sense for people and a strong and persuasive manner of communication
- can quickly comprehend new topics
- have great organizational skills and never lose track while managing multiple things at a time
- are a “holistic thinker” who always acts structured with a strong business orientation
- are familiar with Gmail, Excel, Word and other basic programs
- have a winning personality with a positive charisma
- are experienced in working with online publishers and
- already built a network in respect of connections to online publishers
- analysis and support of existing customers
- development and support of optimization potentials
- addressing and acquisition of new customers
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail – preferably today. We guarantee a fast feedback!
AdDefend helps online publishers and advertisers with displaying advertisements on currently blocked advertising spaces. Our team in Hamburg is characterized by many years of experience in the construction of highly complex systems. We are experienced in the digital advertising world and enjoy developing customer-specific solutions and building new products based on them.
Contact: Dominik Reisig / +494015111635474 / firstname.lastname@example.org / addefend.com