Video Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a Video Developer (m/f) to support our team. Working directly with our CTO, you develop new tools and features for our video products.
More than 25% of online users in Germany have installed an adblocker. The use of adblockers is a threat to free digital media and plenty of jobs. Our software helps publishers and advertisers to deal with the growing number of adblocker users.
To expand and improve our video products, we are looking for you as our video player and video advertising specialist. You are controlling our technology that displays video ads (despite activated adblocker) reliably in the user’s browser while sticking to the common standards (e.g. tracking and brand safety).If you:
- want to participate in the planning and implementation of new video products
- have deep knowledge about HTML5 video players
- have detailed understanding of VPAID and VAST
- are experienced with video ad servers, video ad SSPs and DSPs
- interest in NodeJS and PHP
- Linux skills, in server as well as in desktop environment
- know-how about Docker and Git
- fast learning ability as well as the enthusiasm to train yourself in new topics
- good German and English skills
- a dynamic and innovative workspace that deals with the latest and most exciting topics of the online marketing world
- the opportunity to work self-responsibly in an international team with space for creativity and own ideas
- versatile opportunities for your individual development and a pleasant working atmosphere
- the opportunity to grow and take new directions with an emerging business
Curious to find out more about the job? Dominik Reisig (CEO) is looking forward to your e-mail. We are excited to discuss further details in person.