Founded in 2015, AdDefend is the leading solution for adblock advertising today. With the help of AdDefend’s anti adblock platform, publishers achieve the upmost potential of their net reach at full predictability. Thanks to the reactivation of Ø 21% of previously lost inventory, their revenue can be increased significantly. Advertisers who work with AdDefend are able to reach a target group that is regularly not accessible online. In addition to the increase of the net reach, advertisers benefit from a not overly frequented and verifiable equally reacting target group compared to the regular reach. The analyse dashboard of our anti adblock platform offers publishers personalized central access for reviewing reportings and managing their own campaigns. More than 150 premium publishers already rely on AdDefend.
- Founded in 2015
- Founder: Dominik Reisig (CEO), Michael Reese (CIO) and Thomas Richter (CTO)
- Managing Directors: Dominik Reisig, Michael Reese, Thomas Richter
- Currently 21 employees in Hamburg
- Leading independent provider of adblock advertising
- AdDefend reaches adblocker users in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Around two billion ads are delivered per month to more than 10 million unique users
- Integrated with more than 150 premium publishers
- History: The original AdDefend product solution was developed via the technical consulting company bemitho GmbH and distributed by the content recommendation service veeseo before it was taken over by the Gruner + Jahr subsidiary Ligatus. Thanks to its great success, the AdDefend GmbH was founded in 2015 as an independent and self financed company.