Director Publisher Sales and Business Development UK (m/f/x)
After 5 years of establishing our solution in Germany and the DACH area, we are expanding to the international market. We’re looking for a talented Director Publisher Sales and Business Development with an ambition to become our general manager for UK to join our team and help us support media companies affected by privacy and adblocking challenges.About us
AdDefend is the market leader for helping media companies to cope with issues of adblocking, private modes and cookieless inventories. With our solutions, media companies can deliver display, native and video ads in a secure, user-friendly and data safe way. Working with all top tier German media companies we are now entering the UK market.Job Responsibilities:
- Position, negotiate, and close new business in the Top 50 media companies within UK.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities. Conduct research, identify new key partners. Then sustain value-add relationships with critical decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Develop and deliver compelling proposals and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Structure and negotiate sales contracts for enterprise organizations.
- Capture and share product feedback with AdDefend’s product management teams.
- Collaborate with regional employees / offices to drive success.
- 4+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into UK’s Top 50 media companies.
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on managing pipeline of prospects and working with prospects from initial sale through to deployment.
- History of structuring complex negotiations across multiple teams within enterprise organizations.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent oral and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Are you a perfect fit for this position? Send your CV to email@example.com and you will hear from us soon.